More About...

Friday 29 April 2005

Music Links

So today I got an email saying that my friend Marc Peter has a new version of his website.. it is great! And it made me think.. maybe I should tell my other friends about why I have Marc Peter and Jeremy Thom music links on my blog....

Marc Peter and I became friends while working with the college group at my church. And Jeremy and I became friends... cause he and my brother are really good friends.. and have been since.. hmm.... early high school... or maybe later high school.. not sure which.. but then Jeremy and I worked on a worship ministry together with many of our friends .. good times....

I thoroughly enjoy both of their music. And things I enjoy.. I want to share....

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the props and the link to my site, Melissa! It was good to see you (very briefly across the room) a couple weekends ago @ Coram Deo. Ahh... the good old days of College Ministry.

    Aren't we both in a happier place now??? ;)

    Catch ya later!
    Marc

    ReplyDelete