More About...

Monday 23 May 2005

Birthdays...

So. I turn 30 today... Does that mean I am automatically smarter? Wiser? :-) maybe not... I do know that I was very SUPRISED last night when I walked into what I thought was my traditional family birthday gathering to find some of my nearest and dearest friends all sitting at the table..

I was wonderng last week why my phone was so quiet... Needless to say! I love my friends! And WOW.. my family.. they were good.. my brother Matt even called me the night before and played like it was all normal.. good grief.. am I losing my ability to read people and figure things out or are you all just really good liars? :-)

I will probably post a photo of two of the time here when I get the photos.. it was definitely memorable...

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday, Melissa! It sounds like you had tons of fun. I wish you another year full of blessings and joy!

    Aimee B.

    ReplyDelete