More About...

Monday 3 July 2006

Life

It has been about 2 weeks since I put any deep thoughts on this blog. Not because I have not had deep thoughts... but more because I have had too many deep thoughts to filter through and post. I do not want this blog to be an online journal. Who wants the whole world to read their deepest thoughts? Not me! If you want to know those we need to sit down for coffee and chat for a couple hours. :-)


I thought I would post a couple photos of things that have occured in the past couple weeks, people I am spending time with, and anything else that comes to mind.

1. My friend Bekah is going or is already back in the states. I suddenly feel more alone over here. I have great friends but it is precious that such a dear friend was also in Europe. Beks, I miss you. I look forward to seeing you soon.. if only for a short time.

2. I am going to Italy on Thursday for vacation. I get to meet up with my dear friend Kristin and my new friend Louisa is going with us. I really hope to relax and I pray that all three of us will be refreshed. I also pray for safety. Three pretty girls in Italy... may we be wise. :-)


3. The World Cup is going on and while i mentioned previously that the country of Germany is going crazy.. I also am really into it. I even bought a shirt that says Welcome Home to the World Cup... I think all my time with the Athletes in Action people is rubbing off on me. I have always enjoyed sports... I am hanging out with people who live sports. It is so great! :-)

4. This girl is Anna. She works at Klostermühle, the German speaking Torchbearer school in Germany. She wore here Netherlands shirt one night when we watched them play and lose.. it was sad... they did not play very well. But Anna was great and a great connection. With every new friend I make in Germany I wonder how long I will be here. I also met Natalie there, she thinks I should marry a German man so I must stay here. Hmmm... Anyway, Klostermühle was a wonderful experience. that is where the AIA conferences were held that I got to help with.


Well, maybe that is it for now. Many more thoughts and processings... but that will have to wait for a coffee time.

2 comments:

  1. Melissa's "Branch Office" now open in Prineville, OR. So, two hour, or more, coffee chats ( w/ carmel macchiatos) is no problem. Oh, wait, there is that little thing known as "distance", eh?

    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is right! Your favorite coffee is open now in P-ville. :) Crazy. I just can't bring myself to buy coffee there in Prineville. It just feels weird. Maybe, I am too much of a country sort of gal. Well. I enjoyed your musings and thoughts. Miss you and hope that you will enjoy Italy. You must really like Italy because you often visit there. Hmm.

    ReplyDelete