More About...

Wednesday 7 November 2007

finally... photos and a video of my new living space

Welcome to my flat! i wish you could come see it in person. But, since that is not possible for most of you... here is a tour... beginning with a video that brings you up the last set of stairs and into my main room. After that are some photos of the other rooms in the house.


Here is one half of my bedroom.. the other half is in process... :-)

Here is another part of my bedroom.. Carrie Margaret did the painting of the tree and I did the abstracts. Can you see the Daymed on my dresser? I have been sick for the past week and I am just getting over it...


this is my great balcony!


One side of the bathroom... bathtub AND shower! I am blessed indeed!


other side of the bathroom.. the heat in the room is like a towel rack! Hooray for heated towels!!


So... there you have it... the tour of my flat. Did you see the red and orange in the background of the main room on the video? this is what that area normally looks like... this great chair turns into a very comfortable bed. Hooray for versatility and place for friends to stay when they visit.

6 comments:

  1. I love it Mel! You have a way of making a place a home! - Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the blocked blue piece of art. And I like the grouping of three red pieces of art. You have so much light coming in to your room - how cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You for sharing your world.
    Have you posted/ pictured your new office area? Your flat was your office space when I visited!
    May your strength and energy be RENEWED by the LORD! Love, MOM :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice place Mel, hope you are well not contacted you in a while. Mark ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE THE PLACE!!! Thanks for the pics and the video. But next time, feel free to narrate. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. SWEEEEEEEEEEET!!! im famous even in Germany!!! ;) im thankful you still have that painting Ms. Melissa!! That was a honor to do that for you. However, i was going to ask you if you could send me a copy or a pic of that painting since i have seemed to misplace my pic of it from my portfolio.. don't know if i spelled that word right.. lol!! Anyway you place looks very very beautiful! Hope God contunies to bless you!! Love ya lady!!!

    ReplyDelete