More About...

Monday 13 April 2009

Easter 2009


I had the privilege of spending Easter with some great people this year. I am so blessed by the people God has put in my life over here.

In church we focused on 1 Corinthians 15:14-19. Without the resurrection of Jesus Christ, our faith is useless! How incredible that Jesus came to earth as a man, suffered, bled and died on a cross for our sins and was raised from the dead! He is RISEN! He is risen INDEED!

Then Easter lunch with some friends.


And the story of Easter through resurrection eggs. The wonder of children as they recount the story as they have heard it is always inspiring to me.


And at the end... just had to jump on the trampoline! This is me showing a new friend how to jump, sit, jump. :-) Fun times. and a LOT of laughter.

1 comment:

  1. We had the same scripture verses for our Sunday service. I am still thinking about what he said.

    ReplyDelete