More About...

Thursday 19 August 2010

numbers

Today I was thinking about numbers and percentages.

I was thinking...

If everyone I know on Facebook partnered with me financially at $5/mo.
I would be over 300% supported

If everyone who receives my Monthly Musings (not including those who already partner financially with me) partnered with me financially at $5/mo
I would be over 100% supported.

If 50 people partnered with me financially at $25/mo
I would be at about 100% supported

If  30 people partnered with me financially at $50/mo
I would be over 100% supported

If 15 people partnered with me financially at $100/mo
I would be over 100% supported

And 100% support means that I get to move back to Europe and do my jobs there!

It seems crazy to think that way. On the one hand, I know that God is a God of order and logic so if He chooses to go by these numbers.. He can. On the other hand, I know that God's ways are not my ways, and His order and logic do not necessarily follow my logic and order, so if He chooses to bring in my support with other logic and numbers, I trust HIM!



1 comment:

  1. You should post this on FB, so that your 1,335 FB friends can play your numbers game. ;o) Melanie B.

    ReplyDelete