More About...

Wednesday 23 March 2011

Rome in March

When I returned to Rome in early March, I encountered Carnivale. It began the night I arrived. Throughout the week we encountered Carnivale events and remnants. The 10 students and three staff from Miami University in Ohio were a great group to work with. Reminds me of when I took my spring breaks and summers to go on mission trips. 
Part of Missional Team Uno.
Three lovely ladies from Miami University in Ohio joined the first week I was back.  Their passion to share the hope of Jesus with students was delightful.
Children in the midst of a Carnivale event. They go around showering each other with confetti. 
On the left is Courtney, she was a STINTer in Rome this past year. She helped to lead the group from Ohio. The group from Ohio reminded me how much I love to invest in the lives of University students. 
This little girl just wanted to play with the pretty confetti. :-) Smart girl. 
after the confetti party.... the confetti blows in the wind....

No comments:

Post a Comment