More About...

Monday 26 November 2012

Plane tickets

Plane tickets usually excite me. 
When I have a plane ticket with a date of departure in hand 
it means some place new and exciting, 
it means some place seeing dear friends.

And the return means home to my place of residence. 
home to my own church
home to the friends I have in town

The plane ticket currently in my name is a little different. 
It is emotionally difficult to explain how this one feels.

     LH 7639 14 January    
BIRMINGHAM GB    
NEW YORK NJ NEWARK LIBERTY INTL 
   09:00 h    12:05 h


     LH 7520  14 January    

NEW YORK NJ NEWARK LIBERTY INTL
 PORTLAND OR PORTLAND INTL    
17:27 h    20:49 h
 
it means seeing dear friends
but
it does not mean returning home to Europe

If you have not read my last update this may be a surprise to you... you can read about it under the Monthly Musings tab above.
























No comments:

Post a Comment