More About...

Thursday 14 March 2013

Snow and Sun

I was just pondering how amazing my job is... Because you partner with me, I am on this trip that has taken me to Denver, Detroit, Dallas and more.

I have had sweet time with those I have spent time with. I am so grateful for the friendships which time and distance do not destroy.

I drove through snow in southern Michigan, sat in a Chicago airport because of rain storms in Dallas, and now I am sitting in 80+ degree weather.

I love that God has connected me with dear ones whom I have not seen for about three years. And I am grateful for the numerous conversations with people on the planes.

I am thankful for the confirmations from people who have known me for years that this direction of pursuing counselling for member care makes sense.

And I am loving the snow and the sun... Two things I have not seen much of in the past year. :) God is good!



No comments:

Post a Comment