More About...

Friday 14 June 2013

fall in love with Jesus

As I ponder the waiting I have done over the years for various things.. I came across a blog post today that someone posted on Facebook. I Don't Wait. Please read it. :)

I grew up in the time when the purity rings and necklaces were first becoming popular. And I resonate with growing up and as I became 27, 30, 32, now 38, I find it was so long ago that I made that promise... it almost seems irrelevant.

Not that it is irrelevant to keep pure for marriage.. but rather that falling in love with Jesus is more my goal. I find that the more I know and love my Lord and Saviour, the more easily I value who He has made me and the less willing I am to follow what the world says is important for relationship and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment