More About...

Wednesday 24 July 2013

On trusting The Lord.

God is faithful. He has never failed me or you. His unchanging love means always, nothing can separate us. 

I am privileged to be part of what is called Still Waters Retreat. It is the retreat for people who are or have served overseas with Cru. Everyone here has spent significant time sharing the gospel to the world. 

Everyone here is in some sort of transition. Between assignment, between countries, back to the USA, etc... 

We all understand the challenges that these transitions bring to our lives. 

The only thing that is the same in my life from last year at this time, is that God is still God. 

I am so grateful that He never changes. Through my moves, finances, ministry changes, etc... I have a different car, different daily schedule, different language, different living situation. 

But God is faithful. 



No comments:

Post a Comment