More About...

Sunday 17 August 2014

Time with the Lord

When I spend time with Jesus, I find that I can focus if I am in a beautiful space. 

So if I am not able to be outside, or in an an architecturally or artistically beautiful space, I have a folder of pictures I have taken over the years of these spaces. 

Here are some of them. 
 My grandparents hands about six months before grandma died. The history and love displayed in their hands... 

 Lemon trees!!!
 Italy
 Italy
 Germany
 friend Claudia's wedding flowers in the UK
 Italy
 Amazing flooring in Italy
Italy 
 Budapest, Hungary
 St. Andrews, Scotland
 Finland
South Wales... Dr. Who fans... this is an important beach 
 I don't remember... but they are stunning
 Colorado
Idaho 
 Mt. Hood, Oregon
Coventry, UK

No comments:

Post a Comment