More About...

Sunday 21 January 2007

New Staff Training

Well... here I am... at the end of week three in Daytona Beach, Florida. The last two weeks I spent sitting in class and studying for class....a bit of eating and a bit of sleeping were thrown in for good measure and good health. This is my friend Hung. He wore himself out studying...


Today is Sunday and if you saw this group...

The weather is beautiful and we are all studying instead of playing in the sun on the beach. This is because we have a final exam at 8:30 am tomorrow for our Doctine of Survey class. You will be happy to know that I finished Bible study methods with an "A". We shall see what DoS holds... we should know our grades very soon after we finish the test.

This is a photo of ....the wind storm brewing last week... the waves came up to the retaining wall for a couple of days


And so it goes...

1 comment:

  1. You'll have to let us know how the exam went! Sounds like you are pretty busy! I hope it is not so much that you don't get a chance to just be every once in a while. I'll be praying for you to find rest in Him. Thanks for keeping us posted! Love and hugs...

    ReplyDelete