More About...

Wednesday 10 January 2007

Prayer partners

I want to camp on this again... :-) is that okay? I mentioned in a previous post that young Ellie prays for me and how much that means to me.

Before I knew that Ellie was praying for me... I had the privilege of finding out that one of my cousin Kim's children had chosen me to be her AWANA missionary. So Julia began praying for me regularly and I just found out that her younger sister Gloria is also praying for me! Wow... makes me want to really make sure that these young ones can know God more through praying for me!

And before I learned of these dear ones praying for me.... I was told that a woman, who has always been dear to my heart, even now after she has gone to be with Jesus, was praying for me for years that I would become a missionary! That was humbling... and endearing. How amazing to see pieces to the puzzle... Christine was praying for me! I wish I could have told her about this direction that God is taking me. Her prayers were answered!

And even before I learned of that... a woman stopped me in church to tell me that she has been praying for me every day since she heard/read about what God has called me to do. What a huge blessing. A woman I have never met is praying for me.

And that does not even begin to detail out all those who are praying for me. I know I am prayed for... and that is amazing and humbling and encouraging and challenging to me!

4 comments:

  1. What a prayer warrior already. Awesome! Love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you can probably "camp" on prayer. Life depends on prayer whether you are working overseas or in your own home. :-) It's good to have friends of all shapes and sizes praying for you. I'm sure you're reminded of that when you need it most.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How Beautiful on the mountains are the feet of those who bring Good News. They that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength! They shall mount up w/ wings as eagles! They shall run and not be weary (so weary they give up), they shall walk and not faint (if they drink water and eat food :-)) Teach me Lord, to WAIT ON YOU!
    Love, Mom :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can wait to see you on Sunday... I've been praying for you..

    ReplyDelete