More About...

Tuesday 20 February 2007

Back in Portland!!!

Well, I got trained in Florida, visited dear friends and supporters in Chicago, IL; Columbus, OH; and Omaha, NE and now I am back in Portland.

It is amazing to me that my job right now is to find people to partner with me financially and prayerfully in this minsitry so that I can return to Western Europe soon. And because I love connecting with people and I love where God has me in ministry... I am excited about this! Here is a photo of all the new staff praying before we departed ways and began raising support. We are trusting the Lord to do big things!


So...if you are in the Portland area... Lets talk! :-) I also plan to get up to the Seattle area and to California where I have current ministry partners and hope to find others. Pray for me!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are doing lots of travelling! You will be in my prayers. I hope you are able to still have those wonderful quiet moments that refresh and rejuvinate the tired person. Trusting God to do big things? What a place of peace - knowing that He is the God of big and little things. You know what I sometimes am amazed by, though? Just how big the little things are... he is so faithful, and so caring for each one of us, that nothing is too small. Wow! I continue to pray that we would all have eyes to see the little things... and I'll be praying for you as you raise support and travel and look to God for some of those BIG things, too! Love you, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well do!! I shall pray for you my friend as i always do. i love ya Melissa!! im happy God is doing wonders in your life. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comment to my blog! And I'm glad you saw the slide show. I took it down today since her birthday is over... Hope you're staying out of the ucky winter weather up there. We're in the throes of a horrible winter blizzard which means no trip to the cities. Rats. I love looking at your blog and staying in touch with you.

    ReplyDelete