More About...

Monday 10 September 2007

Birthdays

It really makes me sad when I miss the chance to tell a friend happy birthday on the actual day! And it seems that when I am in transition that happens more often...

so... I missed my biological Dad's birthday,
my friend Allison's birthday, (dark hair on the right)... I think I missed Cheryl's last December too.. which means I missed Kendra's too... sheesh.

I met Allison the summer of 2001 when we went to Lithuania together. She is a delight! I thank God for your friendship dear one! And Happy Birthday!!!!

and my cousin's wife Jen's birthday (the other girl in the photo...the guy is my cousin Brian.) I have always liked my cousin Brian a lot, but now even more cause he married a GREAT girl! I have had so much fun getting to know Jen. She is dear to my heart!


Today is Ginny Holladay's birthday! She is fantastic! It blesses my heart to have known her over the past 6 years. And tomorrow is Heather B's birthday. Heather... I have no current photos of you! I carry my camera all the time.. I guess I just need to use it more often. :-)

Anyone else????? I am sorry if I have forgotten your birthday. It has not been intentional!

1 comment:

  1. I watch your blog all the time :) It's quite entertaining.....I will cease looking at yours if only your boss would blog....tho' she can be rather wordy :).....

    ReplyDelete