More About...

Tuesday 11 December 2007

My mother

Happy Birthday Mom!!!
Today, the 11th of December is my mother's birthday! there is not room to write on this blog how amazing she is! Happy birthday mom! Thank you for teaching me what it means to be a woman of God. Thank you for modeling what it means to trust the Lord completely during challenging times.

Thank you for getting out of your shell and not being afraid to experience life! I think my mother has done more white water rafting, kayaking, camping, hiking and volleyball than I have!
Thank you for letting me go into God's hands! My mother has always given me courage to follow where God is taking me.. and even though I know that she misses me... she tells me to go with God.
Okay, this may be petty and superficial... but I love that my 59 year old mother looks like she is 49! She is so full of life and joy!
Okay and my mother is not perfect but she exemplifies living in the grace of God in the midst of challenges and trials. She cares deeply for people and loves to love them. She wants to connect with others on a deeper level and she encourages everyone to be who God made them to be!

Happy Birthday MOMMMA!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Truly, I am blessed to have you as my daughter! May The Lord be lifted up!
    He is faithful!
    Today, I was blessed w/ such a help on my firewood! It is another gift of God's care for me!
    I love you, Melissa. May your heart be encouraged! Mom :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad that you think of your mother in that light. It is so cool that you have that awesome relationship with each other. Have a Merry Christmas, Melissa!!!

    ReplyDelete