More About...

Thursday 9 October 2008

Biography poem

So my dear friend Bekah who has a birthday this weekend... had this on her blog and she ended it with.. "Try it"... so here I am trying it... not because I am bored... but because I miss my friends and Bekah is one of the dear friends I miss a TON.

So here it is.. the biographical poem... these things are hard for me to do...

Melissa
Loyal
Sister of Matthew and Michael
Lover of beauty, connections, and travel
Who feels joy usually, forgiveness quickly, and sunburns occasionally
Who needs close friends, variety, and trust
Who gives grace, truth, and the occasional witty remark
Who fears moths, being misunderstood, and not making a difference
Who would like to see the people I love, how to live a balanced life, and if the dollar will gain strength any time soon.
Resident of Kandern, Germany
Wright

4 comments:

  1. loved your poem! i hope the dollar gets stronger too! i wanna travel.. kandern would be GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi there...trust you are well...so good to keep up with you via blog, facebook and newsletters. thanks for being faithful...thanks for being a rolemodel to so many...want to have the Romans study to do over there???

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello, my friend! just thinking of you and wanted to say hi.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Melissa! Hope you are doing well. I like your poem...I should try it on my blog. I think I remember doing it back in high school. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete