More About...

Tuesday 13 October 2009

The in between moments

As I am in the states, it is fun to reconnect with the people I love and the culture I come from. It is also fun to trust the Lord to work out who will be part of the team He is putting together for me to get to Italy where He has called me to go. hmm.. that is a lot riding on the Lord. :-) I am okay with that.

It was really fun to go to the Portland Timbers game with my brother and his wife. the Portland soccer scene was really fun to see!
I got to be around for my dear friend Bekah's birthday! I love celebrating life events with my friends and family.
And then I drove to northern California on Sunday. Some things I saw on the way....

this sign at a rest area made me laugh...
And another beautiful mountain.... Mount Shasta... a lovely view after crossing over the Siskiyou Mountains.
I am in northern California sharing the vision God has given me to reach Europeans with the Gospel and to be part of the development and care of Europeans to be who Christ has called them to be. I pray that God would expand this vision and increase the team.

No comments:

Post a Comment