More About...

Wednesday 30 September 2009

I am in Portland

I am in Portland. Arrived last night. Today I helped get my grandparents to the airport and on a plane so they could go back down to southern California. It has been a long time since I could go to the gate with someone to say goodbye. And after being at the airport 2 times within a 24 hour span after 24 hours of being awake.. I am not very coherent. :) I was confused when a friend told mentioned her sister... because I got her sister mixed up with another friend's sister... both of whom I know really well. Ah.. Jetlag. fun times.

1 comment:

  1. Nice pic of your grandma and grandpa I havent seen them since your graduation from high school I think it was. Your grandmother I recognize but your grandfather looks so different...I am glad they are healthy and that you got to see them dad

    ReplyDelete