More About...

Sunday 31 January 2010

coming to America again

On February 8th, I will board a plane to Portland, Oregon. I will be stateside until the 15th of March. 

Why am I going to America? 
Following the Lord as He leads me to new ministry partners so I can move to Rome, Italy. 

Last time when I was in the states, I remember people would wonder if it was me.. because they did not know I was planning to be there. :-)

Would you join me in praying that the time I am stateside would be focused and encouraging and refreshing

Last week I was in Spain for a conference. This photo is of my favorite blooms that are in Spain this time of year.
I love how the Lord uses times like that to remind me of who He has called me to be.

1 comment:

  1. I will be praying for this time for you in the states. We may just be missing each other! It looks like I will be in the states at the end of March through April. Ah, such is life. We might just have to meet up in Rome, maybe a new apartment paint party or something! When you asked if I had any good fundraising ideas, I really struggled, because I am constantly reminded that it's not by my words or will that God provides, but by his Hand. I usually do a short video presentation and sharing time during open houses. I had my friend Angela who owns her cafe in NE Portland, host my night for me. It was great for her business and it was a fun place to host all my friends. I think it's hard for us in more administrative positions to raise funds, because I don't have all the stories of evangelism from a first person point of view, but I do share the stories that I hear from our country teams, because this is one body that we work with. And if you are in the states sending support or working to coordinate the logistics of events, or the teacher at the event, everyone works together with one heart to Love God and Love People. Just share stories of peoples journies! Cau

    ReplyDelete