More About...

Wednesday 3 March 2010

Team

I have been overwhelmed with gratitude for all those who are confidant that the Lord will bring in all the financial support I need to move to Rome by May. I need those people in my life. I am continually striving to remain faithful to trusting God for His timing and His provision and sometimes it does feel impossible. But GOD.... 
God 
Who is in control of all time and circumstances
Who is more than able to bring in the finances tomorrow if He desires.
Who knows what I need and when I need it
Who knows each person who needs to be part of the ministry team He is putting together for me.

There are so many times in life when we are faced with burdens that are too much for us to bear alone. In scripture, we are told that we are to carry our own loads and carry each others burdens. I find that being a missionary gives me many opportunities to share the burdens. And it gives me many opportunities to share in carrying the burdens of others.

I am so grateful for all those who pray for me and those who give of their finances!  The team that God has put together for the ministry He has called me to in Europe... is outstanding! I thank God for the team now and the new members to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment