More About...

Tuesday 23 February 2010

Update

Well, today I am about 35% away from being able to move to Italy and begin my new role with Campus Crusade for Christ.   
35% of the monthly financial partnership yet to be revealed. 

It is amazing how much my heart longs to be in Italy and working in my new roles. 

And as I wait, I endeavor to actively wait. 
I endeavor to be faithful to share the passion and vision in my heart. 
I endeavor to be faithful to pray and trust. 

35% and waiting, with hope and great expectation.  
Even when my voice is gone.. as it has been the past couple days. :-)

1 comment:

  1. I am praying that in God's time you will make it to your desired assignment. I find in my life that the process is what God wants me to enjoy and leave the outcome, the destination up to God.

    ReplyDelete