More About...

Wednesday 21 April 2010

Beginning to get excited...

I think it has been awhile since I was actually excited to be in the states. Not because of the people. I love my friends and family in the states and I miss them a lot when I am not there... but home for me is in Europe. And you know when you miss home... yeah.. that is what it feels like when I am in the states.

 This time.. I am beginning to get excited!  I am looking forward to fun food places, great hiking opportunities, fantastic camping possibilities and all with people I love. Maybe I will get to go white-water rafting...maybe I will get to go to the coast and hang out...maybe I will get to bike ride along one of the rivers...Maybe I will get to see the Rose Festival in person for the first time in years.

There are so many fun things to do in the Portland area.

I pray that people will respond to the call God puts on them to partner with me in the ministry that He has called me to so I can move to Rome soon. I look forward to how God will orchestrate the whole thing.

I wonder where God will take me in the states to find more ministry partners. Where are the people whom God wants to increase their passion for Europe and their faith in Him?

And what great things will I be blessed to experience?

I arrive in Portland the 11th of May.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you have a great time in the states. I hope your dreams are realized. I hope for your peace of mind. I hope for acceptance in whatever happens. I hope you will be able to trust God for the outcome. Dad (the real one)

    ReplyDelete