More About...

Sunday 20 June 2010

2012 seems a long way off...

Do you have things planned for 2012 already?

Planning for 2012 is the reason that I fly to Tallinn, Estonia on Monday 21, June.  Estonia is one of the Baltic Countries. It is above Latvia which is above Lithuania. Estonia is also just a short boat ride across from Finland.

Tallinn, Estonia is where we will be having our Agape Europe all staff conference in July of 2012. I have the role of program director for this conference.

 My heart is that the staff leave the time knowing that their time and money were well spent. So I pray that the program will contain key elements that help them connect with God, connect with others, and be united in a vision for what God is doing and will do in Europe!

So... tomorrow morning I get on a plane and fly to Estonia to begin planning for 2012. Seems like a long way off.. but it will be here more quickly than we think!

No comments:

Post a Comment