More About...

Thursday 15 July 2010

these days

I had a lovely time in Estonia and it is hard to believe that I returned over 2 weeks ago. I thought it was less than 2 weeks ago until I just looked at a calendar. Wow... Here are a few photos... The first one: 

we had our main meeting in the press room used by the mayor and other top officials for press releases. The two with raised hands as if to ask a question are Hans Pruis and Javier Garcia. Javier is the Agape Europe area team leader and Hans is his very necessary Associate leader. 

The second photo is from a viewpoint over Tallinn. It is a beautiful city of over 410,000 people.

 


And lastly, a photo of me in the Baltic Sea. I can never resist going into the water.


I put a lot more photos of my time in Estonia on Facebook... click me!.

I am learning a lot about the Lord and myself in these days. And more than anything I am seeing more and more evidence of how He provides for me and guides my life.

1 comment:

  1. I love the picture of the town...can't get enough of those beautiful European structures. I'm just imagining the cobblestones...okay, gotta go to Europe, yep.

    And the picture of you in the water...it's so peaceful and just plain lovely. Seriously. :)

    Love you friend!

    ReplyDelete