More About...

Sunday 6 February 2011

Andiamo a Firenze

Today we are going to Florence, Italy. I am so blessed to be able to drive up there with one of my roommates and a couple who has become dear to my heart. 
Why are we going to Florence? 
Because we are going to be taking a seminary level class on Church History this coming week. 
Campus Crusade requires that those of us who join staff will take seminary level Bible classes. We are also required to take a day with the Lord each month. I feel so privileged to work with an organization that requires and provides space for me to be more grounded in truth.
It will be a challenging week but it will be different than the challenges of learning a new language. 

I am looking forward to the week not only because of the chance to learn, but because I get to be with dear friends from all over Italy and some friends who will be coming down for the class from Kandern. God is good!


No comments:

Post a Comment