More About...

Friday 13 January 2012

It is more than the taking down of Christmas decor that makes my apartment feel empty

Not only are the Christmas decorations down, but most of my roommates things are in boxes.

Mine will soon follow.

The only thing that is taking more space on the walls is the mold that continues to advance. 

Two days ago, I sprayed an incredibly powerful mold-stop spray 4 times and there is still a lot of mold in that area.

My dear roommate is in the USA seeking those who would join her financially so she can return to Italy and continue the impact she has had here. 

We are moving out of the apartment by the end of February. It is kind of funny (ironic) to me, that it is time to pack up my things again. Another chance to see what is really important. 

In other news... Students are returning to classes and exams, so ministry is picking back up with them! Fun times. :-) 


No comments:

Post a Comment