More About...

Thursday 19 January 2012

quick update

Well, Mailchimp that I use for my Musings is having issues for these hours that I set aside to work on an update. I will try again when I am in the US.  Yes. I am flying in less than 12 hours to California. I will be joining my family as we celebrate the life and mourn the death of my grandfather. I will be in the LA area from Saturday until Tuesday and then back to Rome. Your prayers are appreciated.

Also... I am again working for Agape Europe not just Agape Italy!!!!  I am so excited!  more news on that coming soon.

In other news, my roommate and I are moving out of our apartment the 1st of March, so I have been packing up my belongings again. I just unpacked the last bits of them this past June. It seems strange to be packing up again. Please pray for us. I will give more details on this when I get to write my January Musings. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment