More About...

Saturday 24 March 2012

the way God provides

As I began the drive up through Rome, Italy to Kandern, Germany, I was praying, "Lord, I do not know what you are going to do or how you are going to take care of the situation with my car, but I am trusting you."

I knew that I had friends moving to Northern Germany who were interested in buying the car.
I knew that I needed to take my car to my mechanic to get the bumper replaced.
I knew I would need to take the train back to Italy.

By the third day, Everything was worked out for how my friends could actually get the car, things were worked out with my mechanic, a couple in Kandern who I don't personally know yet is helping out tons, and I got good time with more dear people than I thought I would be able to have time with!

God is good. I just feel like He heaped blessings of his provision and care on me for this trip.

I have begun the process of saying "ci vediamo" to my friends. Not "goodbye" but "see you later". I am thankful that staying in Europe means I get to see them again. Not as often as I have this past year and a half.. but again.

I took the train back to Italy and stopped in Florence to see dear friends. I was blessed to join some of the staff women in their Bible study time at Mama's Bakery. A delightful cafe with real bagels in the heart of Florence. :-)

God is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment