More About...

Sunday 25 March 2012

A taste of the "To Pray" tab

Here is a glimpse of how I put prayer requests on the "To Pray" tab. 

One of today's updates:
2. 25. March 2012-Please pray that God will direct me (and those others looking) to the best housing for me. My books, kitchen stuff and clothing arrive to Birmingham in 1-2 weeks from today.

  • Walking distance to the University, train stations and grocery stores. 
  • A place with a kitchen and living room that are conducive to hosting and blessing others with good food.
  • Spaces for growing plants, flowers, herbs. 
  • LIGHT. I am asking the Lord to provide a place with good lighting via windows and/or well placed lamps. 
Your Partnership in prayer with me, is so vital. Please keep praying with me and for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment