More About...

Friday 8 June 2012

Sunny St. Andrews, Rainy Birmingham


 It was so good for my heart to go see Allen and Amanda Jones in St. Andrews this past weekend.
The Lord knows I needed to be around people who know me and could remind me of the ways He has made me. People in Rome and in my sending region don't know all the gifts and skills God has given me. I have recently been evaluated by many people who don't know me very well and it was difficult to hear a lot of what they said. I am processing it and asking the Lord to reveal truth to me. Allen and Amanda were a huge blessing in this process.


The sun was out almost all the time I was visiting.
It was lovely!
We had great fish and chips,
great conversations,
wonderful views of the sea and the scottish countryside.
I got to play golf in St. Andrews... mini golf.. but golf. :-) right next to the real golf course.

My heart is happy after this trip. 6 hour train rides up and back were relaxing.
I got back to rainy Birmingham... but it was nice to see friends on the train from the centre out to my area.  And I have the memories of seeing the Island of May across the sea and playing golf at St. Andrews. :-)

I love the SEA!






1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you got to spend time with friends. How can we pray for you? Have not had you in Prayerline for ever....how is your new job? So many questions....but we are so glad to see what a nice home you have...and that you are settling in. We look forward to hearing more from you.

    ReplyDelete