More About...

Sunday 12 May 2013

Delights and Sorrows of Life


One of my greatest delights is being with my friends for big life events.  

It is also one of the greatest sorrows I experienced while being overseas. 
The missing out of these big life events

This weekend brought the delights and sorrows to the forefront of my mind. 

The wedding of my dear friend Kristin Gibb to Wes Gorton
and Mother's Day.
praying for Wes and Kristin before their wedding

Kristin getting married! God's amazing story!


Bekah Tucker giving an amazing speech for Kristin and Wes's wedding
Dancing at Kristin and Wes' wedding
My dear brother Matthew and my dear niece Ava
cool scenes on the farm

on the farm.. what beautiful views
Ava chasing chickens


Ava, meet Sunny. :)
Ava's first ride on a horse!

The Farm is where my sister in law's mother and step-dad live. They are great. We spent Mother's Day with them on the farm. 
I look forward to getting to know them as I am back in the area again.

No comments:

Post a Comment