More About...

Thursday 15 August 2013

Though my heart may cry

Yesterday I cried a lot. 
I cried because I am weary of transition. 
I cried because there are people who think missionaries who are based in the USA don't need their financial or prayer support. 
I cried because I am weary of being single.
I cried because so many people in missions and ministry are weary, overwhelmed, exhausted, burned out and want to quit.
I cried because unborn babies have less value many places here in America, than trees or animals
I cried because I don't know where I will live
I cried because I don't know how God will provide
I cried because I miss Europe and my dear friends there
I cried because I am still overwhelmed when I enter Fred Meyers. 

and
then
I
cried
because
God
IS
My provider
My restorer
My deliverer
My joy
My comfort

When life is stormy and unsettling, God IS my foundation.
and
so
I lean into HIM

No comments:

Post a Comment