More About...

Monday 12 August 2013

to live

One of the things I am passionate about is living how and where God wants me to live. 

For now, I know the city, 

Portland, Oregon

There are many great things about this city. 
I desire to live close into the city centre.
where the people are

I want to rub shoulders with people in all ages, stages and walks of life.

Right now I am looking for a place to live in this city.

House or Apartment

a kitchen I can call my own

space to host small groups for dinner (this is so life-giving to me!)

one...or two bedrooms (two bedrooms means I could have a housemate)

space to grow herbs and have flowers (outside space would be amazing!)

a place with light spaces...nothing dark and dreary

washer and dryer included

in an area that is safe to walk around by myself or with a friend

neighbours who are friendly and a mix of ages/stages of life

for less than $600 if a 1 bedroom and less than $850 if a 2 bedroom

before the middle of September. 

I look forward to what God will do. If you know of anything that fits... please let me know! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment