More About...

Wednesday 29 January 2014

Day reFresh

Matthew 11:28-30 (Amp)

28 Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy-laden and overburdened, and I will cause you to rest. [I will ease and relieve and refresh your souls.]
29 Take My yoke upon you and learn of Me, for I am gentle (meek) and humble (lowly) in heart, and you will find rest (relief and ease and refreshment and recreation and blessed quiet) for your souls.
30 For My yoke is wholesome (useful, good–not harsh, hard, sharp, or pressing, but comfortable, gracious, and pleasant), and My burden is light and easy to be borne.
Do you feel a need to have your soul eased and refreshed? That is what a Day reFresh retreat is like. We vary the scripture and the methods, but the focus is to come to the Lord whose yoke is wholesome and whose burden is light.
It was delightful today to spend time with others who invested in themselves today by coming away for time with the Lord.
the next two Day reFresh retreats:
March 19th
May 7th
Sign up on the reFresh website: http://mysoulrefresh.com/
I LOVE my job! 

No comments:

Post a Comment