More About...

Wednesday 26 February 2014

Unhurryup!™ into Easter

Easter seems to sneak up on me most years. 
Suddenly the shops are full of plastic eggs and stuffed rabbits, pastel colours and fake grass
Outside the trees are showing blossoms and the spring flowers are showing their colours

All of creation seems to point towards the most amazing thing that God has done for us

On the 3rd day He rose again from the grave! 

Oh glorious day!!!!

In the time leading up to Easter, I want to walk with intention. 
I want to ponder the amazingness of God's love and the sacrifice for our sins. 

I am excited to join in the 
Unhurryup!™ into Easter Lenten Pilgrimage
which Paula Gamble, my boss, has put together.

Last year, about 300 people from all over the world joined in this pilgrimage together.
You can read their responses and more about the email or pdf versions of this pilgrimage at

No comments:

Post a Comment