More About...

Friday 17 June 2005

Busy life

So, my friend Sara left on Wednesday for Burundi... wow.. I miss her... it was also weird to think that soon I will be going through those airport goodbyes and I will be the one going through the security gates while my friends and family watch. We watched Sara all the way through until she went to her gate... and then we lingered longer. I was telling another friend this week.. I did this 10 years ago.. but I think it is harder this time because I have deeper friendships.

I have a friend from Switzerland staying with me this week. Karen is a lot of fun and I look forward to being closer to her town (Zurich) when I move.

I am packing to move this month! Crazy... but yes.. the apt I share with my friend Annie is slowly looking less liveable and more boxy. :-) I am moving in with my mother the end of this month. I leave in 3.5 months... time has flown.

Well.. I will leave October 3rd.. if all my support is in. Once again, I am learning new things about faith and trust.

No comments:

Post a Comment