More About...

Monday 27 June 2005

The end of an Era

My friend Bekah just mentioned again that this in the end of an Era.. or shall we say it is the end of a chapter in the book... cause the end of an era sounds so final and with a book there is a possibility of a return to what once was... I like to think so anyhow...

So, all my things are out of my apt.... weird.. and now they are in the hallway and living room and family room of my mothers place... soon...there will be a return to normalcy. :-)

I was more than blessed by some dear friends who helped me move. Allen, Kristin, Sam, my dear brother Matt. THANK YOU!!!! And it made me begin to think about being thankful and wondering how I can express deeper thanks.. still working on that one. :-)

2 comments:

  1. Nope. It's definitely an era. Chapters in a book take place like moments later...this is 2 years later! Sorry, just had to bring you back to reality.

    Love you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are funny Bekah.. okay.. not a chapter.. fine.. whatever... bleh.

    ReplyDelete