More About...

Saturday 8 April 2006

The beauty of God's creation


So after a busy week of work and planning for Sunday (I have the privilege of leading worship again), I went to Lucerne, Switzerland with some of my friends today (Saturday).

The weather was spectacular... okay. ... about 13 degrees celcius... but the sun was out and the water was beautiful and the sky was blue.

I wanted to share some photos... the Swiss Alps, the swans, the people. God is sure creative! :-)















hmmmm....guess I did not take any swan photos this time... not sure why... there were a LOT of them. :-)

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Beautiful, Gorgeous! Whish I was there! I hope Sunday worship went great! So... Lucerne - is that like the brand of milk products? Is that where they got the name? Just curious. Looks like it was beautiful. I bet the swans were really cool! I'm kind of getting birding fever. I miss going out and identifying birds. Okay so i'm a wierdo. I'll just quit now while I'm ahead. I have to get outside and pull weeds, anyhow. love you, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Magnificent! I'm daily blessed by God's creation and it's nice to see the same is true in your neck of the woods. Glad you had a chance to get away. I just got back myself from a getaway where, incidently, I did a bunch of birding. I've never been much of a birder but, speaking of God's creativity, there are some spectacular birds in East Africa. Jamie, you should come take a look :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
    »

    ReplyDelete
  4. This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
    »

    ReplyDelete