More About...

Saturday 30 June 2007

XTrack

A photo of the beauty I see around me. I am amazed at the colour schemes God puts together!

Whew... it has been awhile since I posted... I have been busy learning all about how to live healthily in a culture that is not my native culture. Along the way I have made new friends, deepened other friendships, missed friends, felt alone, loved the group I am with... yeah... the whole gamut of emotions. God is still good and He is still faithful!
I've practiced my German with the help of Maria.

I have studied and hung out with really great people... here are some of them... Claudia-from Germany who has been and will continue to work in London...and Beth Ann who is going to work in Rome

My friend Daire from Estonia is in the states and she came out to Ft. Collins to visit! It was so fun to see her!

One evening we all went up to Horsetooth reservoir and ate, enjoyed each other's company and sang and played. Here is dear Shannon and I and Michael.


This past weekend I went hiking on Saturday and white water rafting on Sunday... photos to follow....

I am weary but enjoying my time here.

4 comments:

  1. im glücklich deine Rückseite auf dem blog Ms. Melisse. sie ist wundervoll, zu sehen, wo du bist und welcher Gott durch dich tut. dich immer lieben

    im happy your back on the blog ms. melissa. it's wonderful to see where you are and what God is doing through you. love you always-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go! Carrie-Margaret!
    So happy to see you, Melissa!

    The fireworks are loud and clear tonight....I'm thanking the Lord for HIS GRACE to our country.
    May we have FREEDOM...though it is NOT FREE! Mom XOXOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. We missed you at CM2007! Hope you continue to have an awesome time!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey, mel! just wanted you to know i'm thinking about you and pray you're doing well ... lots of love to you, girl.

    ReplyDelete