More About...

Wednesday 8 August 2007

does anyone read this???

silly question, I know...but no one is commenting... so either no one is reading, no one has anything to say, or my posts are really boring and spark no response. .... and maybe more people comment when I am not in the States... maybe that is it. :-)

I am in southern California helping my grandparents read ready to move to an assisted living community... 50 years in one house... loads of things to go through... i am tired... but it has been very good to see them and it was great to see my Cousins and their spouses...kids... soon to be wife and Aunt and Uncle... I love my family!!!!

I head to northern California tomorrow to visit some dear friends and supporters... I am very much looking forward to seeing these people that God put in my life! They are precious! Then it is off to Colorado for the STINT briefing where I am privileged to meet the new and returning STINTers! I wonder who God is bringing to Western Europe this coming year! :-)

15 comments:

  1. Hi!
    Your posts aren't boring, just not much to respond about. Know you are loved and that at least one person is reading your blog! :)
    Give your grandparents and mom a big hug for me. If you see Jamie tell her hi for me too!
    Ti

    ReplyDelete
  2. i do Melissa!! i love your blog!! i think it's so exciting to see what the Lord is doing in your life & where you are in the world! It makes me happy to see His work in progress in a dear friend such as yourself.
    i love ya lot silly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still read this....if you put a cluster map on you will know that folks are checking in...we love you and drive carefully!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there Melissa, I just starting reading blogs this past month or so. Didn't even know such a thing existed ha! I am not very computer savy. However I now have my own blog thanks to little Miss Carrie~Margaret.

    I also love to read them.

    Glad to hear your trip is going well and sounds like your doing fine with the car.

    Enjoy your visit :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Melissa! I am glad you are able to be down in CA helping your grandparents move. It sounds like they are happy to see you too. 50 years in one house is a long time!
    Hey, I have a blog now...you can visit / comment anytime....it is
    www.maresmusic.blogspot.com

    Hope you enjoy the rest of your time with your grandparents!

    Mary (Carrie-Margaret's friend) :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read it too! You have really encouraging and inspiring things to say.

    August 28th is so soon! I'll be praying for your support and the rest of your preparation as you get ready to head back to Germany.

    ReplyDelete
  7. YES...we read your blog. We have just been a tad bit busy...moving and such!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm always reading and checking. I'm checking now from Louisville, KY. So, I'm wiping my overly humidified brow as I type. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. We love reading your blog and it is not boring.

    We love you and we're always praying for you! Keep on posting friend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Of course we read your blog. . .I mean I read your blog - Matt's not really into the blog scene unless he is posting.
    I love you my friend!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sorry to see you go back, will you be in Corvallis at any point before you ship out?
    Deirdre

    ReplyDelete
  12. I read! just not as much that I'm in America and my only link to civilization isn't a computer :) haha

    ReplyDelete
  13. Of course I read your blog. I have just been a little busy this summer. I hope to see you before you take off.

    ReplyDelete