More About...

Friday 17 August 2007

the way I see it...

I am amazed at what I get to see. The Rocky Mountains at 10,622 feet up! The double rainbow I saw up in these mountains.


I see evidence that God is calling people to Himself. In Rotterdam, Netherlands two staff men were sharing the gospel with a student who was not interested but while they were sharing a man was pacing back and forth behind the student. The two staff were wondering what was up with that guy... when the student left, the man came up to the two staff and said, "I have been praying that you would come. I am the only Christian I know here and I want to learn how to share my faith. Will you teach me?"

What do you see God doing? :-)

4 comments:

  1. WOW! Beautiful pic to go along with your beautiful entry my friend.. :) So cool how the Lord leads you & shows He is with you too! My prayers continue to be with you & your goings.
    love ya always Ms. Melissa!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful pic! what an amazing story! i love reading your blog, really makes me feel like you are sitting there telling me the stories you share. miss ya girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally off the subject, but when do you leave? Jenn and I are excited for you!

    Brian G.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing, Melissa! Sometimes I wish God's doings were more obvious, but then I realize that maybe I just need to pay attention better! What do I see God doing? I just had a connection with my boss today. That's the second time that has happened in the three years he's been there. I guess thats a pretty big thing! God opened the door through my boss's failed vacation to share about priorities... hmmm... and that was just after He put it on my heart to be more committed to pray specifically for this situation. Cool! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete