More About...

Tuesday 16 October 2007

Explaining this blog

Hi readers!

I was thinking... I should from time to time explain the components of this site. So here goes...

On the right... I will be putting a photo of some current event in my family or friends life... ie: my brother's wedding, my friend's birthday...

Under that, I will be keeping you up to date on prayer requests and financial needs

Under that is a link to give financially to help me do what God has called me to do here in Western Europe. It constantly humbles and amazes me to know that you make it possible for me to do this here. I hope you are learning more about God through your partnership with me!

Under that a current cultural photo

Under that a couple lists... one of ways you can support me other than financially and one with items that I would love to show up in my email in box or my mailbox. :-)

Under that... a photo of some of my friends here in Western Europe... this may change as a category... but maybe not. :-)

Under that the links of my friends all over the world who have blogs or websites. Granted... all the sites that I know are not listed... but it is a pretty extensive list... If you want to know what is happening in a certain area of the world or just want the thoughts of someone from another part of the world... there it is!

under that is another photo of my choice. :-)

Under that are links to other websites that I like to visit... cool photos or my stateside home church, or fun bubble wrap that you can pop with your mouse.

And the whole left side... with new posts... hopefully once/week.. will contain random thoughts and stories of what I experience on this adventure!

And... if you make it to the bottom of the page...there will be a photo of some part of God's amazing creation that I have been privileged to capture.

Enjoy! And let me know what you think as you peruse. :-)

3 comments:

  1. Hey Melissa,
    I have been so involved with the me of my life I haven't checked on you lately. I see you are back in Switzerland! You share some amazing pictures. I romise to be more faithful about reading you. I should put you on my RSS feed, then i'll know when you update. God bless your time there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Girl! You may come to Slovenia!? That'd be fun! honestly the best times for me for visitors would be this December (thats soon) and then possibly in April... I will be in the states middle of January to middle of March. When were you thinking?

    ReplyDelete