More About...

Thursday 28 February 2008

why I love my job


I want to spend the next month of blog posts expounding on the things that I love about this place that God has me in.. job, location, etc...

Here is an overview:
  • Living in Europe
  • The myriads of different people I get to be in contact with
  • The opportunities to share my faith and help others grow in Christ
  • The opportunities to grow in my own faith
  • Learning new cultures and languages all the time
What do you think? Do you want to read about these things?

5 comments:

  1. Of course, I do!! Good to hear from you. Bring it on.

    Love, Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm subscribed to your RSS feed, so i'll be reading too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, blog on, my dear. It is fun to read and I will respond too! You are in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! I'm waiting breathlessly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. If Amy likes it, I like it!!!

    Seriously though, I've always enjoyed peeks into your brain in the past, so I'll enjoy them again in the present!

    ReplyDelete