More About...

Monday 24 March 2008

why I love my job-#2

Another item on my list of reasons why I love my job:

-The myriads of different people I get to be in contact with-



Okay, so I keep trying to write this one... there are literally hundreds of fantastic people that I get to work with, have fun with, chat with, laugh with and generally connect with over here! I originally wanted to post photos and tell you about each person... but that would take a LOT of posting space!

I get to work alongside and serve people over here, national and international who know that God has called them into the full time ministry of "Building movements everywhere so that everyone knows someone who truly follows Jesus"

Some members of the Agape Europe Round Table (leadership team) Swiss, Estonian, Dutch, American, French.
Sarah is Texan... why do we say that instead of American for people from Texas? :-) She works in Italy and is a dear friend!
Hannu is Finnish, Renata is Lithuanian, Daire is Estonian, Noella is French, Nicole is American, Vince in American, Arjan is Dutch and Eva is Estonian. Some of the great people I have been privileged to know and work with thus far!
Jolita is Lithuanian and works in Lithuania with students. She is an energetic spot of sunshine!
Duane is American and works in Kandern. Javier and Gema are Spanish-They are the directors of Agape Europe.
Claudia is German and works in London. She is a wonderful friend from the Lord
Brad and Deb. Brad is the Athletes in Action Coordinator for Western Europe. Deb is my boss. Both are my dear friends.
Ritta is Finnish and so dear to my heart. She used to work in Kandern in our office but she moved back to Finland... I miss her.
Maggie is British and used to work in the Kandern office she has since moved back to the UK. And Lisa is a Kiwi she and Kevin (her husband) and their two children moved to Berlin last year. I miss them all.
Thad and Jana are American and work in Kandern. We share office space and they are a blessing to me!

Some of my most favorite moments over here are when I am in a multicultural situation. Recently, Athletes in Action had a leadership meeting in Kandern. Swiss, Dutch, French, Spanish, Austrian, German, American... all together for one purpose. I LOVE THAT!

2 comments:

  1. wow! these are phenomenal reasons to love your job! i miss you, friend! hopefully, God willing, someday i can come visit you!

    ReplyDelete