More About...

Tuesday 22 December 2009

It is Christmas time... and here are a few things that I have seen the past week.


Here are some photos from the Kandern Christmas party. Some of the people I love and will miss greatly when I move to Italy.

SNOW!!!! It snowed in Kandern and these photos are of the beginning of the snow fall.

I drove through the snowy weather to meet up with some friends who were up from Italy. We met in my favorite city of Switzerland. Luzern.
I had so much fun I forgot to take photos most of the time. which is sad... because Luzern was stunning in the snow!

Here are some photos of Lausanne, Switzerland... French speaking Switzerland.
The International Christmas market in Lausanne where we saw the First Bagpipe Band of Switzerland perform.. this lady was amazing! And from the top of the hill overlooking Lausanne...
And then I drove home... through a lot of snow and cold. It was stunningly beautiful.

And so... tomorrow I get on a train to get to Frankfurt and catch a plane to Riga Lavtia to visit good friends for Christmas! I am so excited to have this time to be amazed at the Gift God has given us and to share it with good friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment