More About...

Thursday 20 May 2010

Eastern Oregon

I have never spent time in the North Eastern part of Oregon... until this past week.  I landed in Portland on Tuesday evening and went with my mother Wednesday morning to Eastern Oregon. It was a privilege to see what my mom does when she is teaching home health care workers about the being heart-healthy.
 As we drove from Portland to Elgin and then from Elgin to Enterprise and then from Enterprise to Ontario and from Ontario to Baker City... I was amazed.. over and over again at the beauty that God has created over there!

So I want to share some photos with you... they do not really even begin to capture the grandeur of what I saw... but it is a glimpse. 

Wallowa Lake near Joseph, Oregon...when I saw this.. I thought.. I have some photos of areas in Switzerland like this!  Then my mom pointed out this sign...


Thanks Mom!
More views of the amazing mountains...
And as a bonus... we got to hang out for a short time with dear Christina. What a treat!
Back here in Portland it has been raining a lot. Today I drove through a hail/thunder/rain/wind/lightening storm.

1 comment:

  1. What is your mom s name? I have met her but can't remember. Looking forward to seeing you!

    ReplyDelete