More About...

Monday 26 July 2010

friends

I have had a group of girlfriends that has been pretty consistent for over 7 years. I do not really remember when we started meeting together as a group.. but all of us have either been roommates, known each other since we were children, went to high school together, and/or worked together. Annie got married a few years ago and moved to Chicago. She comes back once in a while to see family and friends, but I have missed these times since I live in Europe. Well... on Friday we got to hang out together!  It was so good! I love these girls for their honesty, their love, their care, their encouragement, and the fact that there is no need to explain myself with them.

2 comments:

  1. You girls are absolutely beautiful! I'm bummed I wasn't able to make it but I'm so glad you were able to reunite with Annie, she's so great!

    ReplyDelete