More About...

Sunday 12 September 2010

Panic and peace

This morning I had a moment of panic realizing the major things that must happen before I can go back to Europe and the time constraints that are present in the process. 

Major things to have happen:
  • Just under 900 dollars per month in financial support coming in.
  • About 4,000 dollars in special needs for moving and getting settled in Rome
  • Obtaining my visa to live in Italy... from the consulate in San Fransisco.
Time constraints that are present:
  • I hope to move to Rome before the weather turns.. driving from Kandern to Rome is more challenging in winter weather.
  • The final meeting of the Leader Development program that I am part of in Europe is the beginning of November.
  • at the end of the Leader Development meeting we transition into the meeting of the new Round Table for Agape Europe. This is a meeting with all the national leadership teams. These are newly formed teams in many countries. At the Round Table I have a large responsibility of presenting vision for our All Agape gathering in 2012. It is at this Round Table meeting that I will be able to connect with the national leadership teams face to face!
  • My visa to live in Germany expires October 7th. 
I am really glad that God is in control of all time and all circumstances.

1 comment:

  1. Perfect love cast fear (afraid I will loose something I have or not get what I selfishly demand) Out and God can replace with Faith in His infinite love and power. Living in the Now, the present is a great experience, I have found where there is no fear because fear is always about the future. Take no thought about tomorrow, Jesus said. Plan yes, let go of outcomes yes. Dads musings. I love you Melissa.

    ReplyDelete